3D Printing Services
Our printers use Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF), and can print in the following materials:
PLA - Low cost Prototypes. A great choice for non-functional parts with high levels of detail. Cannot withstand temperatures above 115 F and does not sand well. Semi-glossy appearance
- ABS - Functional Prototypes. A great choice for high temperature applications or functional parts. Can be smoothed with acetone vapor, and sands well. Non-glossy appearance.
- PETG - High-Stress Functional Prototypes. Stronger than ABS, but does not do well with finer details. It can withstand temperatures up to 150 F, and is difficult to sand. Very glossy appearance
- TPU - Flexible, rubber like Filament.
- Local Pickup (Austin, TX and Pflugerville, TX Area) - No Charge
- (2-5 day) USPS First Class - $7 (Free for orders over $50)
- (1-3 day) USPS Priority - $12
- (1-2 day ) USPS Priority Express & Expedited Printing - $65
- (overnight) Fedex Overnight & Expedited Printing - varies
For typical orders, we guarantee that the parts will be shipped in 3 business days, and strive to ship out in 2 business days. For expedited orders, we guarantee 2 business day turnaround. If you have a specific deadline, let us know and we can let you know if it is feasible.
Large orders may take longer, and we will work with you to choose a reasonable delivery date.
We take deadlines seriously, and will provide free a shipping upgrade if we fail to ship your prints on or before the deadline.
Maximum Part Size
Our printers can produce parts that fit in a 500 mm cube. Lead time may increase for larger prints due to time required to print, and availability of the larger printers. We will provide a time estimate before you order.
We calculate all pricing based on the quote provided by the instant order tool. All quoted prices are based on the following print settings:
- 25% infill
- 1.2 mm shell thickness
If you need stronger parts, we can adjust the quote based on your needs.
All parts we provide meet or exceed the following guidelines
Accurate - Greater of 0.5% or 0.25 mm
- Consistent surface - No marks on print, other than minimal retraction marks or a small seam.
- No warping or delamination
- Support material removed. traces of support may be present on supported surfaces
If you receive a part that fails to meet these standards, we will provide a full refund upon return of the part, a 50% refund without return of the part, or we can provide a reprint at no additional charge.
If you have more specific requirements, please let us know when you place an order and we can discuss if we can meet them.
We will let you know if we won't be able to meet our quality guidelines for a certain part, and can discuss alternatives, or print the part "as-is", which are are not eligible for a reprint or refund.
We can order any color filament upon request, and we stock the following colors:
- Transparent (prints as a clear translucent)
We also can print in the following specialty filaments in PLA:
- Carbon Fiber
- Glow in the Dark